Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason -
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the "official" recommended age on the box, if any? Also, if anyone has had experience playing the game with their kids, I'd be interested to hear to what ages they had success (or not) teaching the game. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
on the box it says 10 and up. I would say that as long as the kid can read and has decent abstract thinking skills, since you have to strategize a bit as far as to the best places to position yourself for a fight or where to walk to avoid traps, etc... they would be perfectly able to play. I was reading at 5, so I would say if the kid was like i was, 7 or 8 would be good, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Estes
United States
La Vergne
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My youngest started playing it at age eight with no problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it with my sons age 7 and 4 without any problems. You have to help them along but it still worked.

No need for them to be able to read as I see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon thornton
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ran this with my daughter (7 ) and her 7 and 9 year old friends they all had a great time. Thier tactics may not have been perfect but they picked it up ok with a bit of supervision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.