Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Chamberlain
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the options for the preorder in the UK - please contribute.

Travelling Man in Nottingham were prepared to take my name as a preorder but their documentation only listed the Hill Giant as the freebie - the Earth Elemental was absent from the info.

Leisure Games (shop in London and also online) is listing the preorder at around £50 and you get both the HG and the EE included.

Any more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Chamberlain
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should add that since my local shop, Travelling Man in Nottm, was not saying both figures in the preorder I have instead ordered through Days of Wonder.

I was trying to hold out so I could give my money to Trav Man but since they either are giving less stuff in the preorder or are clueless about the full extent of the offer, they've missed out.

Coupled to that I don't care about the slight extra cost since I can guarantee delivery of all the items, and I don't care about the delay getting it in my hand due to shipping since it's a Christmas Prezzie from my GF anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Mortimer
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just pre-ordered direct from the Days of Wonder European website, with free delivery and both hill giant and earth elemental thrown in.

Quicker than going to my local games shop (also Travelling Man, but in Leeds).

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hagrid
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went into Travelling Man in Newcastle to ask about this. The guy in the shop looked it up on the information sheet that DOW sent to them, and it only listed the Hill Giant as being part of the offer. Perhaps the offer of the Earth Elemental came after DOW sent out the info to the shops?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just because the info sheet they have is the English (read American) one. They will get both minis for customers who preorder, however.
eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have pre-ordered mine through my FLGS which is Hobbiton in Hockley, Essex - they have checked with their supplier (Esdevium, I believe) and both the Hill Giant and Earth Elemental will be included with pre-orders.
If you want contact details for them, go to http://www.hobbiton-uk.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine's on order with Spirit Games, in Burton. Although the info in the shop says that the Hill Giant is included, we also get the Earth Elemental. And picking it up in person from my FLGS means that Parcel Farce won't have given it their usual "tender" care.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart McIntyre
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered from the DOW website - for a while I thought that I found it cheaper at www.gameslore.co.uk, but I forgot to add postage.

Stuart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.