Subject: Rules for Solotaire game (with Lucille Ball on Box) wanted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Boyle
United States
Belzoni
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I was wondering if anybody has the instructions for the Milton Bradley word game Solotaire by Milton Bradley that had Lucille Ball on the box.

Since Hasbro changed its website, you can no longer get many of the instructions of many of their older games.

If anyone has the instructions or a download, let me know. I loved that card game. I had it when I was a child and then another time when I was in college in the 1990s. During my college years, I purchased the game at a yard sale and I loved the Milton Bradley playing cards. Unfortunately, one of my toddler nephews cut one of my cards with some sewing scissors and I taped the card together. I later got another deck of Hoyle cards to use with them. I had it at my dad's store and it was stolen.

I wanted to say that I have been seeing reruns of Here's Lucy with Lucille, her two children (Lucie Arnaz and Desi Arnaz, Jr.), and Gale Gordon. From 1972-75, Milton Bradley and Lucille Ball, an avid game player who favorite game was backgammon, teamed up together for a series of games: Pivot Pool (1972), Pivot Golf (1972), Solotaire (1973), Cross Up (1974), and Body Language (1975). With the high standards that both the Milton Bradley Co./E.S. Lowe with their games and Lucille Ball with her programs and her business acumen, you know you would be getting the very best products that met high stringent standards. I wish these games were back on the market or new versions of the games produced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.