5 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Print and Play DIY rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fulger Glimmerdieck
msg tools
Hey guys, i could not wait!
Here you can have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lZN-3thOTA&feature=youtu.be how my quick-and-dirty-duck-tape-conan-version looks like

I hope it's a motivation for you and you will also print and play

Have a nice day and happy crafting ;-)

edit, some impression from my game:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil J.
United States
Castle Rock
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicely put together. Good production quality too. But my question is, how well does the game play to you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fulger Glimmerdieck
msg tools
Thx!
If it is making fun, i will see next week i hope. But i think it will. I have so many ideas for own rules, mechanics and add ons. This will be awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that puts mine to shame lol. I printed mine out with a B&W laser printer, highlighted sills/dice with the appropriate colors, Stole Dice from Alien Frontiers, Stole a bunch of gems from a trick taking game (bbb), and finally iced the cake with Legend of Andor stand up monsters. But hell, if I liked the game set up this way (I did) I am really going to like it in October 2016...Ya I know, this year they say...Ill believe it when I see it lol....but I am sure they will try their best! ...Oh ya, almost forgot..I used sheep from Dragonscroll to act as my hyenas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fulger Glimmerdieck
msg tools
Here is a small update, now i can play
Wooden dice cost about 4 €. The red ones have their own bloody look devil I had to darken it a little, because red and orange are quite silly if you don't have a RAL-color mixing machine in your garage yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.