Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this is getting an English edition? I thought that I had read that Rio Grande or someone was picking it up, but I don't see it on the Rio Grande website at all. It looks good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dahlstrom
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
(This is a picture of a frozen waterfall, from behind the waterfall)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in finding out, too! Looks like an interesting game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys!

I don't think there will be an english edition for this game at all, but I'm almos finishing a translation of the game rules from german to english, so maybe this will help you decide. Maybe you take a look at the rules once posted. I'd like to know what you think. Also the game, as far as I know, has no text at all... so the german version (once the rule issues is sorted out) should be no problem whatsoever.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Man Unmasked
United States
Fort Meade
Maryland [MD]
flag msg tools
designer
www.inkshares.com/books/the-professional-corpse
badge
My Prepping to Publish Happy Dance
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, I'm working on a translation as well for my independent studies German class. Woooo!!! Board games AND college credit!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Glennie
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
badge
How Wrin Bu Lai, Whai Wrin Bu Jwo!
mbmbmb
I don't know about an English edition but one of the guys in our gaming group got this and had me find the rules in English (which are here on the 'geek) so I could teach it to everyone - and it is awesome.

There are some tough choices and some really good "screw-your-opponent" possibilities.

I might write up a review if I have time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.