Subject: Printerstudio Decks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Chircop
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have set up a printerstudio sharing thing for The Mountain which you can access here:

http://www.printerstudio.com/sell/sell_product_shop.aspx?des...

I have set up two different possible options for sets:

Option 1: Set is split into 2 decks, so that it comes with the plastic boxes for easy carrying. You will need to buy Deck 1 and Deck 2 to have the full set. This has the standard paper option (300gsm)

Option 2: The whole 97 card deck as one item. This comes in shrink, so you will need to find another way to carry it once you tear off the plastic. This one is printed on 310gsm with the Linen finish (Printerstudio Premium setting)

All the cards seem to be in order and I have checked and re-checked everything to make sure its okay. But I just finished these today and placed my own order (which will arrive in a few weeks), so I dunno how they are gonna look. Im not concerned about anything except on how the board will allign together after it's been cut up, the bleed is hard to get right on those. I'll have to wait and see. Will post photos, and if anyone gets them before me, please let me know how they look.

David

P.S. I just submitted the bigger deck now, so it might not appear immediatley.

Edit: Full Set is now also available on the same link (18/2/15)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Osborn
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Do either/both of the decks have the board split into cards, or do we still have to print that out on our own?

Edit: Just saw the part of your post about not being sure if the board would blend right. So I guess so. Thanks for putting this up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Chircop
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Both decks have the same content.

The Decks arrived just now and the bleed is PERFECT. Im telling you i can’t stop patting myself in the back. The satisfaction when those cards align is insane..

Posting photos!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.