Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm expecting this game to arrive any day now, so I'm going over the 2 sets of rules that are online. I'm not sure why i didn't see this before. What affects does ASPECT have on the game at all? Is it just a way to add a 3rd deductive element? When you are trying to complete your mission, do you need to use/meet the pawn with the appropriate aspect? For example, if my mission is to "Move any of my pawns to Agent X", do I need to move a pawn to specifically one of the four Agent X pawns that represents his true aspect? If this is not the case, I'm not sure how aspect comes into play at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted wrote:
For example, if my mission is to "Move any of my pawns to Agent X", do I need to move a pawn to specifically one of the four Agent X pawns that represents his true aspect?

That is correct: you need to move it to Him, with Him being the right color and the right aspect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BeyondMonopoly wrote:
ekted wrote:
For example, if my mission is to "Move any of my pawns to Agent X", do I need to move a pawn to specifically one of the four Agent X pawns that represents his true aspect?

That is correct: you need to move it to Him, with Him being the right color and the right aspect.

Phew. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rogers
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Ekted...looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the game. This one has been on and off my "to-buy" list a number of times. Ditto for Himalaya.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rogdog13 wrote:
Ekted...looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the game. This one has been on and off my "to-buy" list a number of times. Ditto for Himalaya.

Heh. Inkognito and Himalaya were both on and off my want list so many times. I'll have Inkognito tomorrow, and Himalaya in my next game order (when Taj Mahal arrives). Hope to get all 3 on the table ASAP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BeyondMonopoly wrote:
ekted wrote:

We played this for the first time last night, and this is what we concluded, as well. One question, though: Interpreting the rules this way makes some of the missions markedly harder than others.

For instance, if one team gets the mission "Agent X must move to space #2," the only information that each team member must deduce is the identity of his/her partner.

On the other hand, if the other team gets the mission "One of your pawns must move to Agent X," the information required is the partner's identity, as well as Agent X's identity and attribute (fat/tall/skinny/short).

Doesn't this make the game harder for one team than the other?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.