Eric Anderson
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this this expansion have the same rather large box size as the original Carcassonne? From the BGG images it appears so, but from the list of contents it would seem that it should have a somewhat smaller box.

The reason I'm wondering? I was hoping it could be a stocking stuffer type of gift for my son. We've been enjoying the original game for over a year now but I'd like to add some spice to this game. I&C sounds like it would be a good next step, although The Princess & Dragon sounds like a fun twist as well. What size is its box?

Thanks for any suggestions...
Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary T.
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's about half the size of the base game box. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Fletcher
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can see the box in this picture. It's a squatty version of the main box.

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Anderson
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! The picture is especially helpful as I'm considering several of the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The "big" expansions are exactly half the size of the main box. They are as tall as the width of the main box and as wide as half the height. The Tower is as tall as the main box but about 2/3 as wide. The "small" expansions are as wide as a tile and as deep as the number of tiles they come with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregorio Morales
Spain
Alicante
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the Count of Carcassonne is deeper than the tiles they come with it, because if contains the Count meeple meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.