Subject: Mega-game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jarryd van Zanten
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi!

As a part of a local gaming festival, I was hoping to run a large game of Z!!! as a bit of a special event.

I've looked at the 12 player variants on the Twilight Creations website and like the look of some of them, but they're quite old - only go up to Z3.5.

I have Z 1 - 6.66 and possibly getting 7 & 8.

If I ran a 3hr, 12 player game what suggestions do you have for me? I'd probably play a 2 team variant.

I'm prepared to create custom stuff (was thinking if doing lanyards for the players, which had a rules cheatsheet!)

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just another Steve
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I'd use 1, 5, and 6 in order to get a faster game. I'd probably take out some of the more powerful "Screw you" cards and replace them with some cards from 3.5.

So what I mean is
Add Guts and related cards from Z!!!5
Add sewers and subways from Z!!!6

Take out some of the Hysterial Paralyis, Your Shoe's untied and other cards that stop someone from winning and replace them with cards that help the player win from Z!!!3.5

Maybe add the venue of the con and some other con-related cards using things from 6.66

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarryd van Zanten
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sounds good. Thanks.

What do you think of the later expansions (7+)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tarik Zeraoui
Mexico
Mexico City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombies 9 Ashes to Ashes seems much more interesting than Zombies 8, plus it includes Zombie kids! I'm thinking here in Return of the Living Dead which is one of my favorite zombie movies. On the other hand Zombies X includes more tiles for the city!so, why not? I own Zombies 1-6 and Zombies 6 is a must! Zombies 3 I just love the theme, which is the mall a la Romero. 3.5 is also a must.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.