Daniel Cucco
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
I've been waiting for Game Salute to restock this game since January, but it's been taking forever. Someone pointed out to me that if you have Amazon Prime you can order the game off Amazon.co.uk, and the shipping will be mostly handled.

I got both Keyflowers (25~ pounds) + The Farmers Expansion (17 pounds) with shipping to the United States for a total of 82 US dollars with a 5-10 day delivery time. For comparison Amazon USA via Game Salute is charging 62.50 for just the Farmers Alone with shipping. This is a savings over 1/2 for just the Farmers. I imagine when the full game does restock it will likely be around 50 USD + 7.50 for shipping, which again is almost double what you can get the base game alone for on Amazon.co.uk.

I'm not sure if this would work without amazon prime. I imagine the shipping costs would be considerably higher without it, but you could try. This is fantastic price for the base game, and it's expansions, and I just thought everyone should know. Plus you don't have to wait for any restock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Beach
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the base game on Amazon.co.uk and with 6 day shipping across the pond it cost me a total of $54.00.

You could easily get all three games (I tried) for at or around 100-120?

If you have been waiting for GameSalute to make an announcement or confirm its available (remember its only a few hundred) I would suggest this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mexican Fury
United States
stanford
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How were you able to get Prime Shipping outside of the US? I went through all the motions and it did not discount the shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Beach
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mexican Fury wrote:
How were you able to get Prime Shipping outside of the US? I went through all the motions and it did not discount the shipping.

I was not able to get full Prime, but I think you still get shipping discounts? Either way the price I listed included shipping, so it is still cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Megasabin wrote:
I imagine when the full game does restock it will likely be around 50 USD + 7.50 for shipping, which again is almost double what you can get the base game alone for on Amazon.co.uk.

How is this almost double? I'm looking on Amazon.co.uk right now, and I see it for 35.08 GBP / 54.08 USD, and that's without shipping. When it was in stock, Keyflower typically had free Prime shipping, to make it an even $50.

EDIT: Just noticed the timestamp of the original post. Whatever price the base game was before might be dead now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Holman
United Kingdom
Harrow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oi! Stop nicking our stock! arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.