Subject: if building takes time... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kalle wong
Sweden
göteborg
västergötland
flag msg tools
I was thinking if it is a smart ide to use a eggclock to make sure that ppl doesn't take to much time to rearrange in the buildingphase?
if anyone have tried it what time is a nice time to use?
and from when? when u flip the mashines or when the last ppl says that they doesn't want to have any pieces?
I will try this later on maybe.
well what do ppl think about this?

thanks for reading this artikel

//shiranai

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Khan
United Kingdom
Shefford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Given the game is billed as a 45 minute game on the underside of the box and there are 10 turns, I would say a 5 minute egg timer would make sense. From when one machine is left or all the people show no interest in the remaining pieces.

I'd say see if it's a problem in your group with the turns taking too long, and if so, implement it. You might enjoy watching someone squirm trying to get their piece in place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kalle wong
Sweden
göteborg
västergötland
flag msg tools
we have been playing it a couple of times now but with 3 minutes from start of flipping.
it gives more of a panic situation actually. and of course for beginners we usually don't take any time.
we have tried once with auctions. 10 point in the beginning. first player start to choose one with a cost willing to pay. any... even 0...
then just like a normal auction. player who win the bid takes the piece and places it... if he/she can't place it or don't want to there is a -5 penalty.
the first player rotate clockwise.

this set of playing have only been implemented for 3 persons and it took us about 2 hours instead to play. was a fun thing to test.
it actually worked... but it made it a little bit longer game thou.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.