Popular Tags: [View All]
David Namaksy
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to get list of people who have recieved and / or given the most thumbs up in the various areas, Total, Geeklist, Threads, Images, etc?

If not I would like to see one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosmores wrote:
Is there any way to get list of people who have recieved and / or given the most thumbs up in the various areas, Total, Geeklist, Threads, Images, etc?

I think that could be bad - it could encourage buying thumbs and making fake accounts to give thumbs to all your content.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Namaksy
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OldestManOnMySpace wrote:
Geosmores wrote:

I think that could be bad - it could encourage buying thumbs and making fake accounts to give thumbs to all your content.

So I guess there is not a way. I see your point and maybe it would be a bad idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosmores wrote:
Geosmores wrote:

So I guess there is not a way. I see your point and maybe it would be a bad idea.

If there is a way, I have never seen anyone mention it. However, I only just noticed your mentioning rankings for thumbs GIVEN. I like that idea. That might not be as bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Shaver
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
If there is a way, I have never seen anyone mention it. However, I only just noticed your mentioning rankings for thumbs GIVEN. I like that idea. That might not be as bad.

It also might result in thumb spaming, but just about everything can be use negatively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.