Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Blais
Canada
Burnaby
B.C
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
After cracking the packages, sleeving the cards (card quality isn't all that great) and shuffling 1 starter, 3 boosters and the 2 cards from the "not going to Essen" promo. We were ready to play. Present players were myself (Mike), Patt, Derek, Kevin, Darryl and Brent for the first 2 games.

A card was flipped...... Whoever has the most cats is the start player.
Patt, Derek and Kevin all tied with a single future tennis racket but that o so needed yellow arrow was pointing directly to Patt. Patt wins! and goes first for Union Pacific.

The next game started exactly the same, I flipped a card and up comes The player wearing the most white goes first, after a little discussion about who had the most white, my beloved Seahawks (quit snikkering angry ) logo came through. I go first at Winner's Circle.

Last game of the day, Waleah, myself, Dan and Darryl get ready for a game of Hey! That's my Fish. The person with the most 7's in there phone number goes first. Dan pipes up, does my toll free number count?, well if someone has a toll free number just to go first in a game who's to argue? Dan goes first.

A good day of gaming was had at our FLGS with our first look at Start Player. Good "game", worth the investment in my mind and the art/captions are mostly pretty clever. The best part is that sessions are REALLY easy to remember what happened. Don't ask for a Union Pacific session report, too many things going on to remember.

Cheers!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten ◄► Wesel
Germany
Pinneberg-Quellental
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And now we needs a Math Trade with the dupes of Start Player. I think 3 cards per entry would be fine. Anyone to start the list?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.