Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Imperial Assault rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if anyone has been drooling over imperial assault but finds they can't bring themselves to buy locally given the substantial price tag...book depository currently has it for $98 Aust delivered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Lebut wrote:
if anyone has been drooling over imperial assault but finds they can't bring themselves to buy locally given the substantial price tag...book depository currently has it for $98 Aust delivered.

Mine arrived yesterday.

It was well packed with more than sufficient padding to protect it in transit and looks to be in excellent condition.

Say, how much do you think Fantasy Flight Games would have made if they launched Star Wars: Imperial Assault on KickStarter?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Olejnicak
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
muzfish4 wrote:
Lebut wrote:

Mine arrived yesterday.

It was well packed with more than sufficient padding to protect it in transit and looks to be in excellent condition.

Say, how much do you think Fantasy Flight Games would have made if they launched Star Wars: Imperial Assault on KickStarter?!?

Eleventy billion dollars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean H
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
voltan wrote:
muzfish4 wrote:
Lebut wrote:

Mine arrived yesterday.

Eleventy billion dollars.

Only if it included incendiary kittens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McPherson
Australia
Tuggeranong
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dave. Order Placed! With discount $88!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lebut wrote:

Yep, I got one from them and it arrived quickly and well packed. Go Royal Mail! Just be aware that it still might not be officially available here, so replacements for broken/missing components might be more difficult to get: FFG Customer Service fail (warning to fellow Aussies).

I should add, I've only ever had excellent customer service from FFG in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.