Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Tang
Malaysia
KL
WP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how many video/console gamers we have here, but this is a crying shame. Lik-Sang has been forced to shut down after multiple lawsuits against it by Sony.

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3901

I've made a few purchases from them before and they've been pretty good about informing you about different voltages for different countries, so that crap about safety standards just isn't true.
angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang... I got several things from them for my xbox, they made some great adapters and other components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren M
Canada
Fort Vermilion
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Another option down the drain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
I for one wish that Sony gets pummeled in this generation. Just like Nintendo back in the day, they are full of themselves and are showing complete lack of interest in the consumer. $600 console? Buying Gran Turismo one car at a time, $1-$5 each? Limited downloads for content you have purchased?

They deserve to be third in this generation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.