N.Y. Chase» Forums » General

Subject: Owner, please help! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David C
United States
flag msg tools
Hi,
I missed one starting card. I have the blanks but I don't know what number is missing. It will be great if you can post all 18 starting numbers. Thanks in advance!

David.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Fortin
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would have been more polite to give us the numbers of your 17 cards so that we could only give you the missing one. That being said, 22, 39, 46, 51, 68, 79, 83, 87, 113, 118, 122, 145, 151, 155, 173, 176, 179 and 189.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Fortin
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doing this list made me realize that the "68" can easily be confused with a "89". This means that there really is 19 starting numbers on 18 starting cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks so much, Michel!
I didn't mean to be impolite. I was thinking if I should post mine. Ended up not as I thought it would ask others to do more. Besides pulling out all the numbers, also help finding what I missed.

David.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Pony
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate someone posting all of the numbers. I'm in the same situation - I have a copy missing a single starting card, and being able to quickly reference the list posted here is great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.