Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
Microbadge: Nintendo Switch fanMicrobadge: Nintendo 3DS fanMicrobadge: Game Boy Advance fanMicrobadge: 5 Minute Chase fanMicrobadge: Escape Tales: The Awakening
External image

Hi all planet owners! It's nice to see your SUN in the middle of your solar system. Here is how your SUN looks like. Take a seat and warm up in the glare of the sun's rays.

It's time to recive your first recource which will help you to create life or protect your planet. To get your Light Token like this thread.

External image

Because SUN is a important resource for living forms, you better subscribe it to see how get more recources from it and see what will happen after this.

Rise of SUN is great moment to hear Space Odyssey oppening!

If you are here for the first time read this: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1317241/bgg-players-create-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: SUN...rise!
Wow! I love the idea!! I will not like the planet so that I get a planet that is different from everyone's
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
Microbadge: Nintendo Switch fanMicrobadge: Nintendo 3DS fanMicrobadge: Game Boy Advance fanMicrobadge: 5 Minute Chase fanMicrobadge: Escape Tales: The Awakening
drstein2004 wrote:
Wow! I love the idea!! I will not like the planet so that I get a planet that is different from everyone's
Thanks! but its just beggining of our cosmos jurney !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
the sun shines but something is comming to Your solar system...you all should be ready for tomorrow...
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Is thumbing the thread the same thing as liking it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Voigt
United States
Oak Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: 2019 Silver SupporterMicrobadge: Gaia Project fanMicrobadge: Rahdo Runs Through 2018 Super Fan!
toober wrote:
thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
toober wrote:
thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

exacly

Tomorrow will be new thread with new task and effect
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
In the meantime we have great news for you!
Cosmic-dashboard for planet ownears
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18355940#18355940
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melanie
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Squirrel loverMicrobadge: I am MinesweeperMicrobadge: Penguin loverMicrobadge: Blogger
I liked this thread, but so far no light for me

I did get water though from my participation in the asteroids thread...

Edit: I just recommended the thread too, is that what I needed to do, I'd originally liked the first post only...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
flags_fiend wrote:
I liked this thread, but so far no light for me

I did get water though from my participation in the asteroids thread...

Edit: I just recommended the thread too, is that what I needed to do, I'd originally liked the first post only...
you can refresh your dashboard

such things can happen for time to time - we do this manually so please ask if you see that something is missing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojciech Rzadek
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Role-playerMicrobadge: I use games to teachMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I practice Karate
thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thumbsup

Thread liked!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls