Hans Messersmith
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
With your head held high and your scarlet lies You came down to me from the open skies It's either real or it's a dream There's nothing that is in between
badge
Twilight, I only meant to stay awhile Twilight, I gave you time to steal my mind Away from me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi:

I noted that a particular game (Terra Nova) is not listed as having the "Area Enclosure" mechanic, when it seems pretty clearly to include it. Is there any way to submit this as a correction/addition? Or perhaps I am misunderstanding what is meant by "area enclosure"?

Hans

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the upper right corner of each game page, there is a link Submit Coorrections. It will lead you to this form: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/correction.php3?action=gamecorr...
Since there is no field provided for this type of correction, describe it in the Other field.

Another possibility is to send a geekmail to any administrator.

A third one is to post it in a forum; maybe you post will already cause the correction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Messersmith
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
With your head held high and your scarlet lies You came down to me from the open skies It's either real or it's a dream There's nothing that is in between
badge
Twilight, I only meant to stay awhile Twilight, I gave you time to steal my mind Away from me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.