Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Walczak-Slusarczyk
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. What ist the cost of travelling in time when I move my both adventurers from the same board to the same (but another) board? Rules say that cost of "using Time Machine is 1 Ecu", so moving both Adventurers from Age of Might to Age of Faith would be 1 Ecu. Is that correct?

2. Is it possible to play like that - I play 1 card in Age of Faith, thet I spent 1 Ecu on traelling in time with my Adventurer that stayed in Age Of Faith, and I move him to Age of Might where I playsecond hand (limit of 2 Cards per adventurer)?

3. Is it allowed do upgrade building which built in the same turn? (I build buidling valued 1 with my first Adventurer, then I upgrade it with my second Adventurer)?

4. I assumme that it is impossible in play for 2, to upgrade a Keep to Castle if the castle stands on mountains. Am I right? Or maybe it is possible, when I have my both Adventurers in the same board (one pays the cost of upgrade, second one pays the cost of mountains)?

This is all for today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
uiek wrote:
1. What ist the cost of travelling in time when I move my both adventurers from the same board to the same (but another) board? Rules say that cost of "using Time Machine is 1 Ecu", so moving both Adventurers from Age of Might to Age of Faith would be 1 Ecu. Is that correct?

No. Per adventurer per use of the time machine: 1 ecu. So in your example 2 ecus.

Quote:
2. Is it possible to play like that - I play 1 card in Age of Faith, thet I spent 1 Ecu on traelling in time with my Adventurer that stayed in Age Of Faith, and I move him to Age of Might where I playsecond hand (limit of 2 Cards per adventurer)?

No. I concur it's not clear in the rules, but the question has been voiced in the very first thread. An adventurer may use up to two cards on the same board, so you cannot split the 2 cards across 2 boards.

Quote:
3. Is it allowed do upgrade building which built in the same turn? (I build buidling valued 1 with my first Adventurer, then I upgrade it with my second Adventurer)?

Nothing in the rules says you can't. Actually, it's quite a clever idea when you have 4 orange cards: first build a size 2-building, then upgrade to a size-4 building. On the Age of Faith-board this will get you 4 ecus. Had you built the size 4-building immediately, you'd only have gotten 2 ecus.

Quote:
4. I assumme that it is impossible in play for 2, to upgrade a Keep to Castle if the castle stands on mountains. Am I right? Or maybe it is possible, when I have my both Adventurers in the same board (one pays the cost of upgrade, second one pays the cost of mountains)?

The last option: one spends 2 cards on the upgrade, the other covers the extra building costs. You must have a darn good reason to build on mountains in this case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cymric wrote:
Nothing in the rules says you can't. Actually, it's quite a clever idea when you have 4 orange cards: first build a size 2-building, then upgrade to a size-4 building. On the Age of Faith-board this will get you 4 ecus. Had you built the size 4-building immediately, you'd only have gotten 2 ecus.

Hmm. I wonder if this is an intended consequence. Seems a little gamey, but I suppose you do have to have 4 identical cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud URBON
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
uiek wrote:

No, 1 Ecu for each adventurer. In your case 2 Ecus.

uiek wrote:

No, each adventurer have to play on one board only with their 2 cards

uiek wrote:

No, It isn't allowed but you can built directly a Castle, You earn only one Ecu in the age of might and 2 Ecus in the age of faith.

uiek wrote:

Yes it is possible when the 2 adventurers are in the same board.

Arnaud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
Nono wrote:
uiek wrote:

No, It isn't allowed but you can built directly a Castle, You earn only one Ecu in the age of might and 2 Ecus in the age of faith.

Good to know---is this buried in the rules somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud URBON
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
cymric wrote:
Nono wrote:
uiek wrote:

Good to know---is this buried in the rules somewhere?

No, I think not.
Have 4 cards of the same color is a chance but if that means to earn more money that is too much I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Walczak-Slusarczyk
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank's for response. I can't wait for my first play this weekend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.