Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Vassal Help? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to figure out how to use Vassal, and more specifically how to play Mage Knight on Vassal. Is there anyone out there with experience with this that wouldn't mind walking me through it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how to use Vassal, and more specifically how to play Mage Knight on Vassal. Is there anyone out there with experience with this that wouldn't mind walking me through it?


I've been using vassal for about 8 years and have played a few games of MK by pbem on it using dropbox for file exchange.

PM me your email address and I'll send you a turnfile from one of my recent games for you to page through.

I'm assuming you have installed vassal and the MK game module?
1 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
p y
Greece
Piraeus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also here, if Phil needs any support, I think not though! Mage Knight on Vassal works great, really. Carry on.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
I'm assuming you have installed vassal and the MK game module?
Thanks for the offer to help. And yes, I have both of those. I'm able to get the Mage Knight module to open up, but I have no idea what to do after that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
philmcd wrote:
I'm assuming you have installed vassal and the MK game module?
Thanks for the offer to help. And yes, I have both of those. I'm able to get the Mage Knight module to open up, but I have no idea what to do after that.


I sent you an extensive email and turn file. Did you get it?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
Thunkd wrote:
philmcd wrote:
I'm assuming you have installed vassal and the MK game module?
Thanks for the offer to help. And yes, I have both of those. I'm able to get the Mage Knight module to open up, but I have no idea what to do after that.


I sent you an extensive email and turn file. Did you get it?
Yes! Thanks. I haven't had a chance to go through it yet, but it looks quite extensive. As soon as I get a free evening I'll go through it. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.