Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a sample of a Lux Rune that will be available in Seekers of a Hidden Light (a.k.a. The "Quest Add-on"). A Lux Rune is engraved upon a non-consumable item (e.g., weapon, jewelry). The item retains all its abilities PLUS any granted by the Lux Rune.

I wanted to show this particular Lux Rune because it relates to some earlier posts I made about why I wrote the rule book using d6's for d* rolling instead of including custom 50/50 d* dice. Hope you like the rune!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was previously using the d* tokens for d* rolling, but this rune changed that habit. Now, I find those tokens to be an excellent reminder of which Stronghold the Shadow or Xulthul is targeting! They can also be used to mark spaces on the Creature Generator, in lieu of laying little dice on it. Or to mark temporary paths created by the Pathfinder or some other effect.

Very handy, those extra tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Jim, for fans who can't make it to Gen con do plan to release this expansion shortly after?

Can't wait! Have a thing for quests
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping that production and shipping and the stars will align, as GenCon is two weeks earlier this year! My plan is to start pre-sales around May or June and start to ship those out just before GenCon. I'll then release at GenCon and it will be in the hands of distributors a week or so later. I'll continue pre-sale through GenCon and start regular web sales after GenCon. Again, this is my plan...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Those are great suggestions for extra ways to use the d* tokens Byron.
Going to employ them when I play again this weekend!

I really enjoy rolling the d* tokens. They tumble down my dice tower surprisingly well. I smiled tonight chucking them even when they fell on the wrong side for my Avatars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.