Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having trouble locating this game in the US. Does anyone know where I can pick it up? Is there a reprint planned?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slightly Alive
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking this game over for a while, but couldn't quite bring myself to buy it. I thank and blame your thread for making me pull the trigger to get a copy.

...My FLGS was selling off some stock to make way for new arrivals, and there were two copies of Bruxelles on the table. Got one at a respectable 20% off retail earlier this week. No clue if the other one sold; though Glen Burnie, MD (just a bit SW of Baltimore) is probably a bit too much of a drive for you, you could always give the store (Games and Stuff) a call if you're really desperate.

Haven't played it yet, but punching all the bits definitely made me excited to!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Francois Charette
Canada
Montreal
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the confirmation from ZMan that they are no longer publisher of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OnlyMostlyDead wrote:
Got one at a respectable 20% off retail earlier this week. No clue if the other one sold; though Glen Burnie, MD (just a bit SW of Baltimore) is probably a bit too much of a drive for you, you could always give the store (Games and Stuff) a call if you're really desperate.

Thanks Cliff. I will check around locally and if they don't have it then I might have someone pick it up for me as they come up from DC.

It seems like a pretty heavy game but has some unique mechanisms in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a local store (Plainfield, IL) called Wandering Dragon that has at least three copies left. I just bought a copy today and can't wait to get it on the table.
http://wanderingdragon.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnnyspys wrote:
There is a local store (Plainfield, IL) called Wandering Dragon that has at least three copies left. I just bought a copy today and can't wait to get it on the table.
http://wanderingdragon.com

I know this isn't really relevant, but I was just in Illinois for the weekend and stopped at Wandering Dragon. Such a great store! They had a lot of out of print titles and a great gaming space. Definitely worth a stop for anyone passing through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barth
United States
Aurora
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i was just going to call Kevin to see if it was still there...thanks for the heads up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This store in Atlanta, GA claims to have at least one copy in its brick & mortar.

https://squareup.com/market/gameswellplayed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jfmagnet wrote:
I had the confirmation from ZMan that they are no longer publisher of the game.

Any other information other than this? Seems rather sudden to stop printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in the Chicago area might want to stop in to Wanderer's Refuge. They have a copy in stock, but it did have some box damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.