Hide
3 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Attack Wing» Forums » Rules

Subject: Guenhwyvar rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bors
msg tools
Not knowing if there is an extra card for Guenhwyvar as there is for the elemental token that is summoned by the bird men, I am wondering that when Guenhwyvar is defeated can she be summoned again by Drizzt when the card is reenabled? I know the elemental is a one and done deal but according to Lore Guenhwyvar could be summoned again after being dismissed once she had regained her strength and sometimes even when she hadnt but Drizzt needed her. So I am curious how the game will handle her one and done or able to be resummoned? Granted even if she could be summoned again she is a ground creature and there for only has options against flying creatures if the are swooping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kelsey
United States
Unspecified
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From looking at the card from the awesome legion builder http://build.dndaw.com/card/upgrade/2707, Guenhwyvar is an effect that lasts for 2 duration tokens which gives you a free attack in your front arc. It's also triggers a Disabled token, meaning that yes, you can summon her again after removing the Disabled token.

And if Drizzt ever goes "in the air", Guenhwyvar is removed from play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bors
msg tools
Cool thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.