Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano G.
Italy
Lana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Forum.
Is there a good possibility to play Tannhäuser with 4 people? I own every expansion of the Tannhäuser Universe so i have 4 factions to play with. I Would like to play 1vs1vs1vs1. Someone has a good idea? Maybe a good mission? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Capture the Flag or Domination mode perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I haven't done it (yet), I'd probably go with two maps with that number of minis on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
With death match you could play with fewer figure per side as well. Two maps is a good suggestion if you have the table space for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea! Let us know how it goes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano G.
Italy
Lana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers.
Any missions right now to play with 4 peolpe (1vs1vs1vs1)? I think missions are much more funny to play then deathmatch...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artemus Maximus
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i cant think of any specific missions that involve 4p off the top of my head, but maybe this?

map: Labyrinth of Minos
squads: each player gets 2 heroes, 1 trooper [or 80 pts]
I'd disallow Frankenstahl, Natalya, Edison.
CP: 3 per turn (to allow for trooper reinforcements) [or pts = heroes]
put Asteros in the center and set up his character sheet with the equipment from BOTH his combat and stamina packs [or Veteran level]
each player claims 1 primary and 1 secondary objective
shuffle the CP crate tokens and place 1 randomly under each objective. they are gained when the objective is completed for the first time only.
Do not place any equipment crate tokens on the action circles - leave them blank (or put rubble tokens on them).

secondary objectives may only be completed once, and by the indicated faction. they can't be reset.
primary objectives can be completed multiple times, by any faction, and can be reset.

a player may not move his characters through a one-way circle with the green arrow (gate) OR use the elevator thing unless he's completed his secondary objective (finds a universal key). Asteros may always move through these circles as normal.

The 4 red hazard circles: when any character enters one of these, they suffer 3 automatic successes. (still may not end movement on one of these).

Asteros may be attacked only when controlled by a player (otherwise he is treated as an inanimate stone statue). Asteros begins the game as a stone statue.

if at the end of any round, a player has completed more primary objectives than any other player, he gains control of Asteros for the next round. Otherwise (if no one is in the lead for primary objectives completed), Asteros reverts to being controlled by no one for the next round (he remains in his last space. treat him as if his circle was empty for all game purposes, except that a player may not end its movement on that circle).

Asteros may be attacked only when controlled by a player (otherwise he is treated as an inanimate stone statue). Asteros' equipment may not be dropped or traded; no one else can use it. Except his Axe Labrys which can still be thrown - if he throws it, only he can pick it up (like Thor). He cannot pick up additional equipment. CP may not be spent on him.

Once a player has completed all 4 primary objectives, that character completing the objective gains 'Mark of the Misshapen', objectives can no longer be reset, and he immediately loses control of Asteros if in his control. If Asteros has been killed, place him in the center of the map and reset his character sheet.
That player must try to exit the map with the Mark of the Misshapen character. On the following rounds, Asteros has 3 activations, each made by one of the other players, whether they have any of their faction characters remaining or not.

IF that player exits the map after he's completed 4 objectives, he wins. Otherwise, all players lose and are trapped in the labyrinth for eternity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.