Subject: Flamer? 1st edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lerker X
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In Codex Titanicus, the stats for Robots, the Cataphract robot is listed as having a flamer in the right arm, however, I can find no flamer stats anywhere in CT.

Were these later added in a White Dwarf issue?

Has anyone else run into this? I'll post in AT and SM forum also since this is the first ever post in CT!

Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if you ever found your answer, but I will answer just for future reference.

The flamer was a weapon that was statted out in White Dwarf 110 in the original Infantry rules for Adeptus, prior to Space Marine.

That version of the rules had separate command stands with a stat card that were a different unit from the other stands.

They were equipped with flamers. Later on, in Space Marine 1 they just amalgamated the command stands into a normal unit stand by adding a banner. Oddly, they went back to the separate stands in SM2.

Flamer : Light Support Weapon

Long range 12cm To Hit Long 5+ Save Modifier -1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.