Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: Wednesday Lunchtime Gaming @ Fandom II downtown Ottawa - February 18 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Come join us for lunchtime gaming in the basement of fandom ii. All are welcome! I'll have some games with me, but please bring anything along that you'd like to get to the table and suggest it in this forum. If you'd like to try something I have or that's been played in the past again suggest it here. That being said, the group is getting large enough that we should generally look to run two games. Most of my games usually cap out at four or five.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bring Hanabi and Machi Koro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuel Matos
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bring Red7.

By the way, cool site here: Type in BGG user names and specify a few parameters (number of players, duration of game) and the site looks up our game lists and makes suggestions:

www.gameshelf.se
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.facebook.com/groups/346542785498378/

Here's the link to the Facebook page for used games for sale in Ottawa. Unless you have an account you won't be able to post or reply. Let me know if there's a problem with the link.

http://www.boardgamebliss.com/products/red7?variant=96679346...

They have red7 in stock. If people are interested in going in on an order to save on shipping let me know. I'll be happy to organize it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.