Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Keyes
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
i've looked at the free online game at Columbiagames.com (actually F2F, but they link to it), but i'm not sure how one finds players. Anyone here at BGG play on F2F?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lynch
United States
Brooklawn
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also interested in trying this online. I don't really have the time to play a game all at once though. Can this one be played one move at a time, like play by e-mail games? If so, anybody interested in starting up a game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
When you first log in - you will be given an overview box. Click on Chat and then enter the Hammer of the Scots chat room. There might be someone waiting for an opponent there...or you might have to wait a bit and then ask anyone who enters if they want to play a game.

As the games are stored on the server - you can leave a game and return to it later. Be forewarned - the combat rounds require a bit of back and forth (Choose a block to roll for hits, select a unit to take hits, back and forth) so game doesn't progress as quickly as one might like. I think it is better to agree to a time with your opponent and play perhaps 10~20 minutes or so to keep things moving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forest Green Hobbit
United States
Montpelier
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
f2fgaming.com has been disfunctional and static for 2 years. consider it dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.