Subject: Oasis at Tanga -- $7.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: sales [+] tanga [+] [View All]
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't been checking Tanga every night, but I decided (remembered?) to check tonight. Oasis is a fine game in my opinion, so I grabbed two copies. (Shipping is still $6 with 1,2, or 3 copies!) I figure I can give one copy away as a Christmas present and the other offered up to my game group, I figure someone will be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Cobb
United States
Cortland
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I haven't been checking Tanga every night, but I decided (remembered?) to check tonight. Oasis is a fine game in my opinion, so I grabbed two copies. (Shipping is still $6 with 1,2, or 3 copies!) I figure I can give one copy away as a Christmas present and the other offered up to my game group, I figure someone will be interested.

Ditto. Except no game group, so I'll probably just keep the other copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Stockdale
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it, now I just have to wait for my wife to yell at me. I really need them to go like 2 weeks without a game or something, first Industria and then this. Maybe i can push the Alan Moon aspect, she loves TtR. *sigh* i really can't afford this but I can't resist a deal..... *sigh* she's going to kill me.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been too late on all the other games, so this one I bought 3 copies of. Had to make up for lost time.

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oasis Like it says you'll either love it or hate it. Great price though for those who love it. Too much luck of the draw for me for this type of game. In Ra there is luck of the draw too but you can call auctions early, etc. This is great that Jeremy Young is shipping out some Uberplay games from his warehouse....keep 'em coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gah! Three games for sale so far, all three are ones I already own!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I already own and love this game and I was ready to buy 3 more and I came to my senses. Are they cheap? Yeah. Do I need 3 more? Uh...no. Besides, my christmas presents are already taken care of. Great deal though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
If you really want to stock up, this tanga allows you to order multiple times. So if you want 6 you can do 2 orders of 3 copies. Each order will be charged shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure? I actually tried this... entered in my credit card info again and everything, and it came back with an error that I already purchased this product
Aldie wrote:
If you really want to stock up, this tanga allows you to order multiple times. So if you want 6 you can do 2 orders of 3 copies. Each order will be charged shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Yim
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ixnay66 wrote:
I already own and love this game and I was ready to buy 3 more and I came to my senses. Are they cheap? Yeah. Do I need 3 more? Uh...no. Besides, my christmas presents are already taken care of. Great deal though!

You already finished your Christmas shopping?!! I haven't even finished last year's!

At the rate I'm going, I'll have plenty of presents this holiday season ... for myself!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
very tempted, but I don't have enough gift recipients that would enjoy or understand this game, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I wonder what other Uberplay games we'll see? What else when out of print recently?

For those that received the latest Uberplay newsletter (I posted it at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/124213) it says:

We are no longer selling the following games: Oasis, Saga and Relationship Tightrope and they have been removed from our list of games.

So we can probably expect those other 2....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note - With this game, we've made it possible for you to place multiple orders. If you want more than 3 games, feel free to place as many orders as you wish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they changed that after I had tried to place a 2nd order... in any case, I called a friend and had him order as well so I'm all set. But out of curiosity, did anyone else successfully place a 2nd?

With no limit I wonder how many online stores are placing multiple orders? I assume $9.99/copy (after shipping 3/order) that it's better than wholesale (unless they already tried to clear stock by lowering the wholesale cost?)
craniac wrote:
Note - With this game, we've made it possible for you to place multiple orders. If you want more than 3 games, feel free to place as many orders as you wish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Oasis at Tanga!

Darmok and Jalad at Tenagra!

Sokath, his eyes uncovered. surprise

Shaka, when the walls fell! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Marostica
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Why can't I (a Canadian) pay for this with my credit card to be shipped to a U.S. address?

I have a friend in North Dakota who will gladly receive the package, but I can't call him until tomorrow to ask him to pay for it. Soooo, I would need to pay for it now, but I can't. Why?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Perry
United States
Leander
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The heretofore universal translator has no clue what you are saying :(((

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cardarelli
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help but always buy 3 copies of every game they sell. Except I missed out on Alhambra. Hopefully the next game they sell doesn't suck too bad! (Manga Manga)

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Oasis at Tanga!

Darmok and Jalad at Tenagra!

Sokath, his eyes uncovered. surprise

Shaka, when the walls fell! cry

Star Trek TNG... an interesting episode. Also a card in Decipher's ST:CCG. Ah... missed playing that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah hell...I just broke down and bought 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Shanmugasundaram
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I finally got my Tanga account, but I couldn't actually get myself to purchase a copy of the game. For the games I'm looking for, it doesn't even make good tradebait.

I guess you can lead a camel to water....

Maybe another day, and this time I have a head start since my stats are in the system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill
United States
Sayville
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first Tanga purchase (after enjoying the puzzles for a month or so)!

The boardgame deals are pretty impressive. Wading through the gadgets is a pain but, if they continue to offer deals on this magnitude and at this frequency, it will be worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Marostica
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
My money is as good as anyone's. Why won't it accept my credit card? sobluesobluesobluesobluesoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who can pass up cameeples?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FullContactGEEK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone want to trade a copy? I've been wanting to try this title for a while now and Tanga doesn't deal with us Canucks, it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.