Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just put down my new copy of the "Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks and did a bit of searching on upcoming movies. Over the next two years, we got at least three zombie(ish) movies on the way:

2007:
1) Day of the Dead: The follow up to 2004's Dawn of the Dead. Looks like Ving Rhames is the only cast hold-over.
2) Cell: OK, so these Stephen King inventions were not strictly "zombies", but other than the undead part, they are pretty darn close.
2008:
3) World War Z: A movie based on Max Brook's follow up book to the Zombie Survival Guide.

The next few years are going to be great for the undead and their fans!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cardarelli
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
Just put down my new copy of the "Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks and did a bit of searching on upcoming movies. Over the next two years, we got at least three zombie(ish) movies on the way:

2007:
1) Day of the Dead: The follow up to 2004's Dawn of the Dead. Looks like Ving Rhames is the only cast hold-over.
2) Cell: OK, so these Stephen King inventions were not strictly "zombies", but other than the undead part, they are pretty darn close.
2008:
3) World War Z: A movie based on Max Brook's follow up book to the Zombie Survival Guide.

The next few years are going to be great for the undead and their fans!

Day of the Dead should be pretty good. I love George A. Romero's stuff. The Crazies was one of his best, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:

2008:

A very good read it is too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Cormier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe filming has also started on 28 Weeks Later. Danny Boyle isn't directing so who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.