Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for a place to play STAW in the UK rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan O'Neil
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I am looking for a store that runs STAW events. I will be moving shortly to over to the UK and will be there for sometime. I will be living in the Huntingdon area. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The WES system has a few come up when you search from Huntingdon area...

Otherwise doing a search through Facebook events brings up options...

Or, do what I did which was e-mail all registered Wizkids shops (through WES) in my area and eventually found an awesome guy who hadn't done them before and who now lets me run the tournaments!

Sorry that isn't too area specific but I'm no-where near there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Goodman
United Kingdom
St. Neots
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goldeneye1701 wrote:
I am looking for a store that runs STAW events. I will be moving shortly to over to the UK and will be there for sometime. I will be living in the Huntingdon area. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

H Peter.

I run monthly STAW events in St Neots if you are interested. We are a bit different as we play casual rather than competitive.

Drop me a PM and I can explain how we run things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bateman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a game club in Huntingdon that Runs events on Thursdays. There is also the Hobbit Hole in Chatteris which is running OP3 of RIF on Sunday. We also play casual games there.

The number for the hobbit hole is 01354 279227. They are closed on Wednesday and Sundays when there is no event. You can also find them on facebook

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.