Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Costas
United States
Hanahan
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
First, I want to start with a Thank You. I have been PC and board gaming for years and the hardest part is always coming up with a name. Below is my concept for a card game I have been designing for a bit now. All ideas are welcome.

Players:
1v1, 2v2, up to 10 player Free For All

Game Overview:
My game is based off Stratego combat system, but using cards. The base game comes with four decks (Elf, Human, Orc, & Goblin). Defeat the enemy General to win the game

Gameplay:
Each player starts with 10 cards and places a single unit in their left and right flank. Starting play takes 3 actions: Draw, Play Card, Deploy Unit, or Attack; then it is the next players turn. If you kill enemy units in a flank you can attack the General, and five wounds on the General is a win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orhan Ertughrul
United Kingdom
Andoversford
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Battles of Azramon (replace Azramon with any name you like)
Elfwar
Flames of Asramon
Kingdoms Aflame
Battleknights
Swords at Dawn!
Hey that's my Sword!
Goblin King
Hey that's my arm!
Kingdom wars

You need to check all of these for any copyright infringement...I just pulled a bunch of names out of the air so no idea about the IP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koen Hendrix
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
It's apparently a battle game with cards and a generic fantasy theme, so I declare it FANTASY CARD BATTLES.

seriously though, I suggest you give us some more info on the game's mood and setting, and what sets it apart (thematically and/or mechanically) from other fantasy battle games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.