Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought my fellow gamers might be interested in a photo of what a set looks like if you pimp out the components with Wood and Stone from Treasure Chest by Stonemaier games and Reeds from MeepleSource.

The photo was deemed not "good" enough by BGG mods to be accepted into the game's image gallery, so I'm sharing it by a post instead; boardgaming is my hobby, not photography, I just wanted to share what the component goodies look like used in the game cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Original Thumb #50
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those pieces look very nice.

The problem with the photograph is the reflection from your blinds. Try putting down a dark tablecloth or something. Or, take the picture from the another angle or at night when you don't have the reflection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Barker
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know what type of camera you have, but a cpl polarizing filter will cut out any reflections as well. Looks good though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.