Subject: New stretch goals announced! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
To say a big thank you to all our backers for their support and to help them unlock stretch goals we have added 2 enticing new stretch goals at £65k and £85k. So the new stretch goals ladder is:-
£35,000 2 extra scenarios exclusive to Kickstarter set
£55,000 metal command figure sets exclusive to the Kickstarter set (a set of eight generals, one each for: British/ANZAC/Commonwealth, French, German, Russian, US, Austro-Hungarian, Italian, and Turkish)
£65,000 £10 voucher towards a future Great War expansion set
£75,000 replica Princess Mary tin
£85,000 Plastic artillery guns and crews to replace the reserve artillery card tokens ( 5 British guns and crews and 5 German guns and crews) exclusive to Kickstarter core game sets but will be available to purchase as separate sets in the future.
£100,000 plastic Mk IV tank
£125,000 plastic A7 tank

We really want to hit our shipping target of June 2015 and so thought a £10 voucher towards a future Command and Colours The Great War expansion would not delay production but would give Kickstarter backers the chance to get one of the planned expansions at a potential 25-40% discount. There will be plenty of expansions to choose from! Choose from Tank, French, Early War, US, Russian and Gallipoli to name but a few.
The plastic British and German artillery and crews will be a really good looking replacement for the Reserve Artillery card tokens in the core game. They will be 15mm/1 100th scale and will consist of 5 British 18 pounders and crew figures and 5 German 105mm howitzers and crew figures to represent the maximum strength of reserve artillery in the core game. These will be an exclusive for Kickstarter backers and will not be available in the general release game. It will be available as a separate booster pack in the future.

Furthermore, we have added another add on for your pledge:-
“Epic” bundle of extra set of British miniatures, extra set of German miniatures, an extra game board and an extra terrain tile set for £35

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D F Visker
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
Amicis Inimicis Promptus
mbmbmbmbmb
Great new stretchgoals. Would love to have the artillery mini's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news...thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm in for the group buy, will every stretch reward come x6? 6 times 10 pounds voucher, 6 times plastic tanks, 6 times metal figures etc.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip "Rastula" Nowakowski
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
don't even think different

we're in the same pledge Bart!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BartP wrote:
If I'm in for the group buy, will every stretch reward come x6? 6 times 10 pounds voucher, 6 times plastic tanks, 6 times metal figures etc.?

That was my question, too. I'm going in on a group pledge that's shaping up in my area. Be nice if each copy got the stretches. Bet retailers would breath easier, too.

But if not…it'd be nice to know soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
BradyLS wrote:
BartP wrote:

That was my question, too. I'm going in on a group pledge that's shaping up in my area. Be nice if each copy got the stretches. Bet retailers would breath easier, too.

But if not…it'd be nice to know soon!

I'm in on a group deal and was told we'd get 6x6 rewards by the group organizer who had checked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Will and this was his answer:

Quote:
Will Townshend, PSC Games says:
Hi Eric
Yes, the retailer pack will include all stretch goals x 6
Best regards
Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.