Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a borderline rules question, but I thought it went better here:

Say I'm Agent X, Tall. I land on a player on my first turn and ask for Identity. They pass me Agent X, Madame Zsa Zsa, Tall. So now I know they are Madame Zsa Zsa, and that they are my partner. Seems like quite a windfall of knowledge on turn 1. The first time my partner asks me anything I'm passing him my Mission card and Tall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Doum
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the tricks of the game. Passing your partners identity will mean that your partner can learn more from your pass than your opponents.

Of course, if you develop a reputation of doing that often, then the advantage goes away.

So, if in your example, those cards had been passed to an opponent, he might guess that the responding player was an enemy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is nothing stopping you from passing an opponent who doesn't know your identity yet your mission card. It may be high risk but if they run with it and complete the mission they think they have with you then you will win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.