Popular Tags: [View All]
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
What's with the little, tiny rulebook? Quality of the other game components is very nice with thick Kindred and Clan cards. But the rulebook is the size and shape you'd expect to find in a starter deck of some CCG. For these old eyes, it's quite the chore to read or refer to the rules.

Hey White Wolf! Please make a "regular" size version of the rules available for download in PDF form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cardarelli
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you get the game from? I can only find pre-orders!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
Walked into my FLGS last night and the game was sitting on the shelf. Must have just come in that day (Wednesday). I hadn't heard much about the game other than the name, but the box was pretty hefty and the price was just $14.99... worth taking a chance on I figured.

Hope to play the game this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree about the tiny CCG style rulebook! It's the weakest item amidst all the great components.

I got it from my FLGS in Australia today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was interested in this game and checked out the WW website to see if there was a rulebook I could check out prior to buying it. There wasn't, so I contacted them and they said they normally don't post the rulebooks online until about a month after the game is released, so keep your eye on there if you want an electronic copy. =8)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Spears
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
The rulebook is up now. Just make sure to "fit to page" when printing or it'll still print tiny sized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlokusHead wrote:
The rulebook is up now. Just make sure to "fit to page" when printing or it'll still print tiny sized.

Nice.

Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Graham
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently went to play this game and as soon as I saw the rulebook, I immediately did a search for a pdf version. It seems as that the link to the pdf version is no longer valid, though.

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to send me the pdf or post it to the files section?

Thank you for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Graham
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just downloaded it. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.