Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the energy/sapphire tokens meant to be limited? Seems unlikely, but you never know ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Wilde
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question. If the energy and sapphire tokens have a fixed count, then it may be possible to not gain a sapphire when you should because none are available in the pool.

My guess is that the count is unlimited, just use whatever alternate tokens or coins you have at hand. But, it's just a guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C.
United States
Easton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to necro this, but I'm wondering if anyone ever got a confirmation one way or the other from other sources, maybe.

I just played a few games for the first time tonight with my daughter and we did enjoy the game. We played with unlimited counters and just used pennys for extra, but I did wonder if the components were meant to be limited for a tighter game.

Thanks,

Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 30 sapphires in the box and you win when you get 15. If you run out of them, the game is over, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.