Popular Tags: tanga [+] [View All]
Michel Yannakis
Canada
Terrebonne
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just contacted Tanga and there is no way they can ship me the game because I live in Canada.
Here is what I propose.
I order 3 copies of the game, it will be delivered to your house.
You keep one copy and send the two other one to me. All you would have to pay is the shipping fee for those two game.
I live in Montreal Canada.
Anyone interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Yannakis
Canada
Terrebonne
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I will cancel this offer since I can't place an order since my credit card is from Canadaangry

Thanks to everybody for your offers. Especially Drew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cherry
Canada
North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
Obligitory Smart-Ass Comment Here
badge
Shhhhhhhh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm sure there are valid reasons why they won't ship to Canada (or any other country for that matter), but it doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Every day there is this big advert on the site "Hey - you guys - look at the great deal you CANT HAVE!!!" soblue

Whine over.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping for two games will probably run what, $16.00 or so?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K K
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can help you (and other Canucks). Shipping the games to you might be cheaper from Canada. Sent you a private message.

I live in Canada and have been able to order from Tanga. I have a US credit card and shipping address so I appear as a US customer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Walker
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a couple of extra copies coming. Shipping would be from the west coast (zip 94502). Anyone interested drop me an email. $11.00 plus whatever shipping is to you. Please, veteran BGGs only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay T Leone
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanga sucks... normally.

This is a great deal though! Finally, Tanga pulls through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
b brewer
msg tools
I also have an extra copy of Oasis. It was meant as a bday gist for a nephew, who apparently won't play video games anymore. Anyway, cost+shipping (w/ optional tip). And, for the "non-vet" weary, I can take a chance once, but you better run ...

To the people outside the US, I can tell you that it is ALL a question of risk. The payment systems in the US are far more risk managed, then any other in the world; foreign cards incur more risk= cost of goods > for the merchant. In order to accept foreign cards, one has to have the "right" payment gateway and merchant account. Young, small companies need time to build credit[ability], so the discount rate they are charged for card processing isnt prohibitive. Give them time, just like Google Checkout Tanga will eventually accept foreign cards.

This is somewhat like people at this site preferring to deal with bgg vets only.

BTW, Paypal sucks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.