All right, I'm not pretending to be super original after seeing 6-7 similar posts, but this is how we play the game for 2 players after trying a few tweaks.
Each of the 3 rounds: give each players 10 cards
- Draw a card (skip this step on first turn)
- Play a card face down
- Discard a card of your choice face down
- Reveal played card
- Exchange hands
Round ends when discarding the last card. (Do not re-shuffle the deck between rounds.)
On last round, stop playing when you have gone through the full deck (you will play only 8 cards instead of 9).
On the final round, end when there is no more card to draw.
Scoring is as per the rules, except:
- Most maki = 6pts and second must have at least 1 maki to score 3pts
- Lowest number of puddings does not receive -6 (actually in the rules)
We're loving the game so far
- Last edited Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:13 am (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:11 am