Subject: 6th Player Setup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Schuck Johnson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how the voting card setup works with the 6th player that came with the kickstarter. I just kind of winged it as it wasn't in the rules. Just wondering if anyone knows for sure, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Each team gets one set of voting cards and decides together how to award their voting cards to the other teams!

Thanks for playing!! Did you have any great pitches?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi Schuck,

A few of the six player expansions that went out to the kickstarter supporters were missing the insert with the amount of votes info. I posted the sheet on Update #21
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/toyvaultinc/but-wait-th...

Thanks,
Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Schuck Johnson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I think every pitch was hilarious, but it seemed like the Tell Us More! card really added a lot to the best ones. That little card packs in the hilarity. Also the superhero features cards came out a lot. Retractable claws and scissors were a particularly good combo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Glad you're enjoying the game! Even after two years of playing I still get a kick out of it myself.

We're looking at doing other small theme packs in the future.

Thanks,
Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.