Popular Tags: [View All]
Konwacht
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On Essen there have been released two new gamepacks for HoW:

The Polish and the Finish are two new nations ready to start the fight with them as new sidenations in your favourite decks. They are no starters - simply expansions with a lot of new units, action cards, territory improvements and some base improvements. New territory cards are included as well. They will be available in german language in german stores within the next few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I know the answer to this, but is there a plan to release English versions of these expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konwacht
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose I know the answer you are expecting - and it is: No, not at the moment The team wants to release three more double-editions to come in the next year. One after the other. And AFTER THAT they will be thinking about the chances on the english speaking market. So I´m sorry, no good news regarding this one to you english-speaking guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, as long as there is a plan...

Thanks and I understand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.