Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Sheerin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

Just a quick note to say we've sorted a really good distributor/fulfillment company in the States who can also post the games to Canada, so all's well that ends well.

More details here: http://www.waronterrortheboardgame.com/wotblog/index.php?id=...

Thanks to everyone who posted and gave useful links.

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent. I am looking forward to playing this game. If it has at least average game play it will be a hit because of the sarcastic and relevant theme. Hmm, of course its a bit pricey for US players...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Sorenson
United States
Springfield
VT: VERMONT
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I'm not sure exactly what this means as far as shipping costs (which is the only factor holding me back on ordering right now).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sheerin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping to the US and Canada costs £5, so that's £31 in total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Sorted and solved as my copy of the game arrived today.

I was surprised to see a game box from Boards&Bits on the porch. I hadn't ordered anything from B&B, so was curious what I was getting. It is not a small box - almost Roads and Boats size, so was wondering if I had won a game in some unknown contest.

But when I opened to box to see what mystery game this was - it was War on Terror in all its styrofoam peanut encased glory. Haven't actually opened the game yet, but did see in some BGG.con photos that the game was played last weekend in Dallas also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gratz Andy! I know I publically challenged the legitimacy of your distribution, but that's because I really really wanted to see it get to market. I will order my copy from Boards and Bits. Again, congratulations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schoenherr
msg tools
mb
£5 shipping to US? what company are you using? How long shipping time? ninja

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schoenherr
msg tools
mb
Bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hulubulu wrote:
£5 shipping to US? what company are you using? How long shipping time? ninja

Cheers

I don't know what question you are asking, but I ordered mine from Boards & Bits on 11/16. It arrived 11/20. Shipping was $7.50. Delivered by FedEx ground.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.