Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
the base game comes with a pretty good insert, but there's not really space for the coins, so I wanted to make trays for them. I also wanted to future proof my box against upcoming expansions.

That's all of the base game and expansion sleeved - so there's clearly room for around 200% more cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Z.
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!

Next expansion is supposed to be the last, so there'll be a lot of empty space though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not build an insert for the Harbour Box? Much less wasted space that way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome little insert there!

Yeah I'll probably have a lot of extra space in there. Although given how well Machi Koro, Harbor and I guess Millionaire's Row will sell, I wouldn't be surprised if there's more expansions. There's a ton of design space for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
ryocho wrote:
Nice!

Next expansion is supposed to be the last, so there'll be a lot of empty space though.

Where did you hear that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Z.
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cinderbike wrote:
Where did you hear that?

Don't remember exactly, but I think on here in one of the forum posts before Machi Koro came out in the US. Someone posted that the designer of the game said Machi Koro sharp will be the last expansion, or something to that effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
ryocho wrote:
cinderbike wrote:
Where did you hear that?

Don't remember exactly, but I think on here in one of the forum posts before Machi Koro came out in the US. Someone posted that the designer of the game said Machi Koro sharp will be the last expansion, or something to that effect.

Gotcha. That makes the overkill insert in the IDW version even stranger...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.