Popular Tags: [View All]
Doe Gibson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had the base game for trade for awhile, and I've sent out many trade offers to those who have it listed as wanting in trade. Nobody wants it. I am thinking of trading it out in parts, because so many of the kickstarter copies are missing pieces. If there are enough people needing parts, I may just go ahead and break it up. I'm not fond of that idea, but the box takes up so much space.

Anyway, pm me with trade offers if you need parts. Unless you are making a super incredible trade offer, I don't really want to send out of the USA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow you dislike the game that much that you'll butcher it?

I can understand a full trade, but not a butcher trade. I've had a lot of fun with this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doe Gibson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't say anything about disliking or butchering. Space is a big issue for me, and I'm still trying to trade it complete. But, I realized that there might be several people whose copies I could help complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These part problems are just with the KS stuff?

I just picked this game up, sealed, via of an auction. Are there any missing pieces parts in the retail base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doe Gibson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danamark wrote:

I just picked this game up, sealed, via of an auction. Are there any missing pieces parts in the retail base game?

I don't know about the non-KS copies. KS copies were not sealed though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danamark wrote:

It's possible. Several KS backers reported missing pieces even in their "core box" which is the retail box.

However, I have heard very few complaints outside of KS, so you are likely okay. And if not...well, you have at least one fellow geek who may have replacement parts for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.