Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
31 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2R1B #108 - Breakfast Boom - Kitchen - Round 4 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anderson Pooper
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the Kitchen!

Players starting in the Kitchen:

doctorbirdbirdster
neotelesocio
theknightofcups
Machiavellian
ljtrigirl
MD1616

namyzarc
Seen


Current leader:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Machiavellian


It will take five (5) votes to usurp a leader. Ties will be broken by Longest Held Last Vote (LHLV). Leaders, please message me your transfers by 3:00 PM BGG time on Monday. You will transfer one (1) person to the other room this round.

Final Role Set

Remember, no peeking at the other room's thread. None. Zero.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anderson Pooper
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTES

namyzarc - 2 - Seen (2), namyzarc (3)
MD1616 - 1 - MD1616 (1)
egburr - 1 - egburr (1)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
badge
When we get bored we like to sit around, sit around and stare at at the werewolves, at the seers, at the auxen, at the villys.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome, namy and Seen.

Feel free to PR to me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BOLD
Whisper Mach, Doctor, Neo, Seen
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You know I loathe apple juice and hereby I decree from this day forward that it shall no longer be considered a part of any breakfast meal. Let my rule go forth unchallenged.

As for you... cute. But no.

Whisper KnightofCups, Whisper Seen, Whisper Namyzarc, Whisper LJ
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Machiavellian
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Namyzarc, Whisper Seen, Whisper Lindsey, Whisper DoctorBird

Whisper Knightofcups
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Max
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Welcome, namy and Seen.

Feel free to PR to me.


Wow, so needy, LJ.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Machiavellian

Hi Max!

I thought you might like a little attention since everyone is likely ignoring you this game.. I'm even a little surprised you didn't get tossed back into the other room last round.. Grays tend to get a little popular in transfer pools.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
badge
When we get bored we like to sit around, sit around and stare at at the werewolves, at the seers, at the auxen, at the villys.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
Welcome, namy and Seen.

Feel free to PR to me.


Wow, so needy, LJ.


Back off, blueberry.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

I'm having sandwiches and tea for breakfast right now. And as much as I believe that it would be a good idea for you guys to get a private reveal from me or my friend Randy here, I don't think I'm going to. I'm not even sure I can, perhaps I'm Savvy!

Vote Randy just out of principle.

I'm sad that you sent away Edward though, I was hoping to meet him here again.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, um, no need to talk or do anything? I see...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Namyzarc

Any who dare to oppose my rule will be destroyed, regardless of whether or not they are on the 'same team'. I hunger for power and that is an end unto itself.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Whisper Namyzarc

Any who dare to oppose my rule will be destroyed, regardless of whether or not they are on the 'same team'. I hunger for power and that is an end unto itself.

You already have power. If you're still hungry, why not make pancakes?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Whisper Namyzarc

Any who dare to oppose my rule will be destroyed, regardless of whether or not they are on the 'same team'. I hunger for power and that is an end unto itself.

You already have power. If you're still hungry, why not make pancakes?


CANNIBAL!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Whisper Namyzarc

Any who dare to oppose my rule will be destroyed, regardless of whether or not they are on the 'same team'. I hunger for power and that is an end unto itself.

You already have power. If you're still hungry, why not make pancakes?


CANNIBAL!


Whooooo!!



(Oh wait, what did you say??)
2 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Namyzarc
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Machiavellian
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Whisper Namyzarc

Any who dare to oppose my rule will be destroyed, regardless of whether or not they are on the 'same team'. I hunger for power and that is an end unto itself.

You already have power. If you're still hungry, why not make pancakes?


CANNIBAL!

The only reason for pancakes to exist is to be eaten. So it's definitely not sad or evil to eat a pancake. In fact, it makes the pancake happy!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Whisper Namyzarc

Any who dare to oppose my rule will be destroyed, regardless of whether or not they are on the 'same team'. I hunger for power and that is an end unto itself.

You already have power. If you're still hungry, why not make pancakes?


CANNIBAL!

The only reason for pancakes to exist is to be eaten. So it's definitely not sad or evil to eat a pancake. In fact, it makes the pancake happy!


Sander: The Pancake Whisperer
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
namyzarc wrote:
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Whisper Namyzarc

Any who dare to oppose my rule will be destroyed, regardless of whether or not they are on the 'same team'. I hunger for power and that is an end unto itself.

You already have power. If you're still hungry, why not make pancakes?


CANNIBAL!

The only reason for pancakes to exist is to be eaten. So it's definitely not sad or evil to eat a pancake. In fact, it makes the pancake happy!


Sander: The Pancake Whisperer

Whisper Randy
Get it? whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seen wrote:
namyzarc wrote:
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Whisper Namyzarc

Any who dare to oppose my rule will be destroyed, regardless of whether or not they are on the 'same team'. I hunger for power and that is an end unto itself.

You already have power. If you're still hungry, why not make pancakes?


CANNIBAL!

The only reason for pancakes to exist is to be eaten. So it's definitely not sad or evil to eat a pancake. In fact, it makes the pancake happy!


Sander: The Pancake Whisperer

Whisper Randy
Get it? whistle


Ha ha ha..uh, wait, did you really send me a whisper? I didn't get anything.. Or was it just written for the joke?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
namyzarc wrote:
Seen wrote:
namyzarc wrote:
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Seen wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:
Whisper Namyzarc

Any who dare to oppose my rule will be destroyed, regardless of whether or not they are on the 'same team'. I hunger for power and that is an end unto itself.

You already have power. If you're still hungry, why not make pancakes?


CANNIBAL!

The only reason for pancakes to exist is to be eaten. So it's definitely not sad or evil to eat a pancake. In fact, it makes the pancake happy!


Sander: The Pancake Whisperer

Whisper Randy
Get it? whistle


Ha ha ha..uh, wait, did you really send me a whisper? I didn't get anything.. Or was it just written for the joke?

Well, I can send you an empty whisper if you like.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anderson Pooper
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian has left this room.

Egburr is now in this room.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.