Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rachel Atkins
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We went to Michael's (the craft store) today to get an organizer box for some metal coins we use for several games. We stopped by the bead aisle and found a whole bunch of heart and flower beads that were perfect to use as favor tokens! They were on sale for something like $2.99 (reg price was around $4.99, I think). We ended up with these metal ones. They have a bit of heft to them, which is very important to my husband.

One heart is a little messed up on one side, but that leaves a perfect 13 for Love Letter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did the same thing for Munchkin Loot Letter. Found some beads at a local bead store that look like loot and have some heft.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos F.
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use this 12 mm. heart table scatters:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
karl69 wrote:
I use this 12 mm. heart table scatters:

FYI, if you live in the U.S. and are located near a Dollar Tree store, you can get a pack of 50 of these hearts right now in the Valentine's Day section for $1/pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel Atkins
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those look great, too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dawes
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chocolate coins (in gold or silver foil) are an excellent replacement and you don't have to stop at three or four game wins. Just keep on playing until the coins run out and then gloat whilst the others watch as you consume the winnings. I would show a picture but I lost. cry
Someone else's turn to buy the coins next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For Munchkin Loot Letter, I went with the Stonemaier Games gold ingots from their Treasure Chest! They also have a nice heft. Obviously, you're not going to buy it *only* for Loot Letter, but I think it's safe to assume that if you're reading this, you own a few games that can use these tokens. Stonemaier Games will have another Treasure Chest KS in a few weeks!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jameystegmaier/treasure...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.