Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Ward
United States
Yellow Springs
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Collector's Edition came in today and everyone's favorite punching bag was not included. Any word regarding the availability of the Cultist bobble head? Scrapped?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Teng
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Could you please upload pictures of the cards? I'm really interested in finding out how the foil cards turn out and if they printed the new or the old art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rozenfel wrote:
Could you please upload pictures of the cards? I'm really interested in finding out how the foil cards turn out and if they printed the new or the old art.

Reasonably certain that it was clarified when the 3rd edition came out, that the collector's would have the new art (further supported by the collector's description saying it has the updated frames, which would necessitate the new art).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SLO Knightfall
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that they were made and distributed to a portion of the backers from the Kickstarter, but then ran out and did not sound like they were producing more. Which is probably why they were quietly removed from the CE listing when it was released. They may become available later, but highly doubt it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
Although, it's interesting that Cool Stuff's rotating advertisement image for the set on their front page still has a picture of the bobblehead. I sent them an email about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clark
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed here too. Mine just showed up and there's no bobblehead

Rozenfel wrote:
I'm really interested in finding out how the foil cards turn out

A quick run through the decks, the foil is super subtle. On a lot of cards, unless you really looked or the light hit them right, you probably couldn't even tell, at least on the ones I got.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vivix
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
How many tokens did you all receive? Mine came with 24 white and 25 red. Rulebook says 35 of each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Smith
msg tools
Two copies purchased here, no bobbleheads. We're pretty livid, it was a big selling point actually (I was looking forward to bopping him.)

Also we have a really weird number of Apprentice-Militia that doesn't fit player setups. We have enough for 4 players, then like an extra like 10 Apprentices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vivix
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I just realized I cannot play 6 player (not that I ever would) with that many tokens included. Bummer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I got 25 of each honor token. Sent an email to support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sexton
United States
Pikeville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaaannnnndddd Stone blade fails to deliver once again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Glave
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was disappointed by the lack of the bobble-head. More so, because I thought that the continual set back was bobble head related and I had the game pre-ordered for 10 months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Smith
msg tools
Worst part is, I don't anticipate ever knowing whether or not there was supposed to really be one because Stone Blade will probably remain tight lipped about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Silva
msg tools
I also only got 25 white and 25 red tokens. I just recently sent an email to support. Did the people who contacted support get a response?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie L

New Jersey
msg tools
I also only received 25 of each. Has anyone had luck getting 10 more of each from Stoneblade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Young
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
Thanks for pointing this out.
I was thinking about buying this when I saw this on sale, but I'm not really interested if there is no bobble head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
Yeah, certainly no bobble head at retail. The full complement of tokens seems to be available, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.