Samurai Spirit» Forums » Rules

Subject: Kikuchiyo and Penalties rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xiong ie
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Penalties are applied at the beginning of a turn, so does that mean when confronting an enemy with penalties such as:
a) During his turn, can't block raider cards
b) During his turn, the player can't use talents or support
this penalties only come in effect next beginning of the turn?

Example: Kikuchiyo confronts, and meets the boss that causes (b), can he use his talent to confront once more to cover that boss up? or has the penalty already come into effect? or if Kikuchiyo lends his talent to someone else, this might happen too.

Kikuchiyo and Daisuke animal Kiai allows him to remove the last card from a samurai combat line twice, must this be the same samurai? or he can choose from 2 samurais?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Bauza
France
Valence
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, You check for a penalty at the beginning of your turn, not when you draw the card.

For the Kiais, you can choose different samurai, yes !

Antoine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xiong ie
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Haha thanks! I keep feeling I was cheating when I insisted that the rules say that penalties are checked only at the beginning of the round, and covered him up with other cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.