United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found the 2002 Tournament Scenarios (Leetown, Falling Waters, and Savage Station) online at (http://www.angelfire.com/games2/battlecry/index.html) and I had a couple of questions.

First, can anyone recommend a cheap source for the Indian figures for Leetown?

Second, what are the rules for the artillery on the rail in Savage Station? The scenario on the site doesn't say that the artillery must stay on the rail, but that seems to by the intent. I suspect the original scenarios had some description on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Ingram
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobby4th wrote:
Second, what are the rules for the artillery on the rail in Savage Station? The scenario on the site doesn't say that the artillery must stay on the rail, but that seems to by the intent. I suspect the original scenarios had some description on them.

Bobby,

Can't help you with the first part of your question but my read (for what it's worth) on the Savage Station rail artillery is that it must stay on the rail. The special rules seem to imply as much how they describe straight ahead movement and allowing 'passage' even when the hexes are occupied (Arty is on the train!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Bennett
United States
Newton
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Why did the painter paint the wall for free? Because it was on the house.
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree completely with Barry's answer on the Savage Station railroad battery. It should move only on the railway.

As to Indian figures for the Leetown scenario, there are several toy soldier makers that do decent Indians in 1/72 scale plastic. I think the best set for this purpose might be the one made by Revell. Here is a link to a review (with pictures) of the set at Plastic Soldier Review:

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.asp?manu=REV&code...

This set will give you plenty of figures on foot with firearms, which is probably the best look for what these units represent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.