Paul Lach
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
can someone please confirm if the regular first edition also includes the Study in Emerald replacement counters in that edition or are these only provided in the limited edition Mythotopia? I want to order the regular edition (I actually like the look of the counters better than the wood components in the limited edition) but I also want to be able to get the SiE replacement counters. Thanks for any clarification on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
plach wrote:
can someone please confirm if the regular first edition also includes the Study in Emerald replacement counters in that edition or are these only provided in the limited edition Mythotopia? I want to order the regular edition (I actually like the look of the counters better than the wood components in the limited edition) but I also want to be able to get the SiE replacement counters. Thanks for any clarification on this.

If you need the Study in Emerald replacement counters, you can get them for free by contacting CoolStuffInc (or at least you could very recently). Use the 'contact us' link on the bottom of their webpage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Brown
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
plach wrote:

I have a copy of the regular edition. It did not contain SiE replacement counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Only the limited edition version has the missing pieces. As has already been mentioned above, you can contact CSI for replacement pieces. If you have any issues with them please contact Julia at Treefrog Games - address is on our website.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Wilson
United States
Bangor
ME
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm sorry, I can't seem to find this anywhere. But, what missing piece from A Study in Emerald are you folks talking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Geller
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshmanVGH wrote:
I'm sorry, I can't seem to find this anywhere. But, what missing piece from A Study in Emerald are you folks talking about?

Two of the agent counters had their vampire sides transposed on printing. William Morris' vampire side is Wilhelm Steiber, and vice versa. The replacement counters fix that error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.