Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Bonin
United States
Otsego
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While playing tonight I have a (Blue B-side) Mage sitting in the council chamber [no more than 1 Mage per player in this room] and my opponent has a Mage in the same room. I currently hold the level 3 spell (possession) [action: swap ownership badges with between to mages on the board. Their ownership is permanently swapped] and my opponent has and Orange Mage (one I could really use) on the archmages staff (a spot I really need). What happens when I activate my possession spell swapping ownership of my blue Mage and her orange Mage? (In other words when she suddenly has two Mages in the council chamber)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aperfectcleanup wrote:
While playing tonight I have a (Blue B-side) Mage sitting in the council chamber [no more than 1 Mage per player in this room] and my opponent has a Mage in the same room. I currently hold the level 3 spell (possession) [action: swap ownership badges with between to mages on the board. Their ownership is permanently swapped] and my opponent has and Orange Mage (one I could really use) on the archmages staff (a spot I really need). What happens when I activate my possession spell swapping ownership of my blue Mage and her orange Mage? (In other words when she suddenly has two Mages in the council chamber)

For Council Chamber A, nothing breaks the one-mage-per-player rule. If you already had a mage in there, an opponent's mage in the Council Chamber would be an invalid target for Possession.

I don't prefer to play A, personally. I'm all about the bloodbath that is Council Chamber B.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Bonin
United States
Otsego
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed, but then I wouldn't have had that question (lol) because side B holds way more value if your high enough and the only way I'd use a possession swap to go to the archmages staff is if it was that last round and I was positive it would gain me a vote!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.